Note that the Teldas Helpdesk (outsourced to Swisscom) is available only to companies having signed a User Contract with Teldas. For these companies, users "logged in" on the Teldas Homepage can consult the "Teldas Helpdesk" contact details here:
How to become a User
1) Order an NPRN from OFCOM in case:
- you have your own number blocs ordered at OFCOM (and you want to port-in numbers from other operators)
- you want to take in service INA numbers
else a dummy NPRN allocated by Teldas Helpdesk will be sufficient
- User Contract INA (query service + possibility to manage INA numbers),
- User Contract ONP (query service + possibility to port-in and out numbers),
- User Contract ONP Supplementary (in case of data access for Third Party routing access). Note that this contract must be signed in addition to the standard User Contract ONP
3) E-Mail addresses to receive notifications from INet
Open internal e-mail addresses to receive automated notifications from INet. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org, where 98xxx corresponds to your NPRN.
4) WS in case you want to automate your processes
You must create a WS user account once you have received your Web GUI credentials. Use the document WS INet Web Service API User Guide to set-up your automated interface.