Operator Number Portability - Description
Teldas offers you the possibility to connect to the Swiss central database of ported numbers (called INet-Server) via fully automated processes (files accessible via SSH connection) or via a manual Web-based interface (GUI).
- Are you interested in obtaining routing information to Swiss ported numbers ?
- you need to sign the Teldas user contract ONP
- you need an SSH connection to access to the INet files
- you need to refer to the documents Overview ONP read-only and SSH File Transfer Detailed Technical Specifications ONP (only accessible for Teldas users)
- Do you hold own Number blocs and would like to use the INet-Server for porting in & out numbers with other Swiss operators? This applies to geographical and mobile numbers, as well as to the so-called INA numbers (0800x, 084x, 0900x, 18xy).
We have detailed documentation describing the Number Portability processes, which you will need to consult. The documents are reviewed periodically by the different stakeholders and new versions are published on the Teldas Homepage, with the possibility for some documents to subscribe to News notifications to be informed timely about changes.
You can find the main documents of interest related to the Number Portability service here.